Mobile Notary Public Services
We specialize in providing professional Mobile Notary Public and Loan Signing Services throughout all of Orange County, California. You choose the location and time and one of our knowledgeable and friendly mobile notaries will be happy to help with all of your notary needs.
Mobile Notary Public Services
All of our mobile notaries are bonded and insured. We are committed to great customer service, including our notary motto "If you can't be on time, be early." We understand your time is valuable and we're providing a service to help your business therefore we will always represent you in a courteous and professional manner.
Some of the many legal documents we can notarize are listed below:
- Loan documents
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- Vital Records Copy Requests
- DMV Ownership Transfers
- Powers of Attorney
- Adoption paperwork (including doctor statements)
- Wills (must be prepared by an attorney)
- Estate Plans
- Statements of Financial Support
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents, Including Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits (for one parent traveling out of country with minor child)
Loan Signing Services
A loan Certified Signing Agent (CSA) is a mobile Notary Public that has been specifically trained in presenting documents used in real estate transactions. The Notary Signing Agent will understand the process of obtaining and notarizing the signatures of all relevant parties involved in the closing transaction. It requires a separate certification and our notaries will have taken the additional classes and tests that allow them to assist in this vital step of the mortgage process. The majority of our Orange County Notaries are both common-law notary public officers and loan signing agents.
Typical documents a Notary Signing Agent would handle are:
- Escrow Documents (e.g. refinancing mortgages)
- Grant Deeds
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Affidavits of Title
- Note Contracts
For our loan signing service we offer:
- e-Document printing
- Prompt delivery and pick-up of loan documents
- Knowledge of the loan document process for your borrowers
- Ensuring all necessary escrow signatures are gathered and complete
- Meeting your customers at their convenience and their chosen location
Corporations & Private Firms
At Mobile Notary Providers we work with a variety of firms, from public corporations and private law firms to title and escrow companies. No matter the size of your organization we promise to treat you with respect and professionalism, served in a courteous and friendly manner.
Notaries Cannot Practice Law
Please note, all California Notary Public Agents are prohibited by law from giving or providing any information that can be construed as practicing law. Our Orange County Notary Public officers are not attorneys and cannot advise you on any legal document or subject matter. If any California notary is asked to perform such a task, they will politely decline and ask you to consult an attorney.